STILKA IS REGISTERED TRADEMARK
I. CONCEPTS AND DEFINITIONS
Art. 1. (1) These General Terms and Conditions regulate the relations between Stilka Ltd. with EIC 205715448, with headquarters and address in the city of Shumen, 31 P.Parchevich Street, email: email@example.com ("Website" ) and any person (hereinafter referred to as "Visitor") who uses the website https://stilka.com and/or the services/information provided through it.
(2) By accessing and loading the Site, Visitors agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions and any subsequent changes to them and undertake to comply with them.
III. INFORMATION ABOUT THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
Art. 2. (1) Information about "Stilka" Ltd.:
Name "Stilka" Ltd.
Headquarters and address in the city of Shumen, 31 P. Parchevich Str., email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Personal Data Protection Commission
Address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" Blvd. No 2
phone: + 359 2/915 35 18, + 359 2/915 35 15, + 359 2915 35 19
fax: + 359 2915 35 25
IV. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Art. 5. (1) "Stilka" Ltd. undertakes measures to protect the personal data of Visitors following the Personal Data Protection Act and the Personal Data Protection Policy announced on the website.
(2) "Stilka" Ltd. does not send identifying information to third parties and does not require mandatory registration for use of the Website by Visitors.
(3) "Stilka" Ltd. collects, stores, and processes personal data in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and for the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data) and the Personal Data Protection Act.
Art. 6. "Stilka" Ltd. may use technologies that allow the collection of certain technical information about the Visitor such as the IP address, the operating system installed on the Visitor's computer, the type of search engine that the Visitor uses, information transfer data, location, login the network and other communication data relating to the Visitor, when this is required by "Stilka" Ltd. for risk and security control, fulfillment of regulatory obligations or for other legal purposes.
Art. 7. "Stilka" Ltd. may disclose information about the Visitor if "Stilka" Ltd. must do so according to the current legislation. Such disclosure includes, but is not limited to, personal information and the content of correspondence with the Customer to the court; the police; security services; the competent state and intergovernmental or supranational bodies; competent agencies (other than tax authorities), ministries and regulatory authorities. If that wrong or inaccurate information is provided by the Visitor and a violation of the law is established, "Stilka" Ltd. will transfer data to fraud prevention authorities and law enforcement authorities will have access to and use this information. "Stilka" Ltd. and other organizations may access and use this information (including information from other countries) to prevent fraud or money laundering.
Art. 8. "Stilka" Ltd. undertakes the responsibility to ensure the security of the Visitor's data. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of information, "Stilka" Ltd. maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are following the applicable regulations for processing and storage of available information. "Stilka" Ltd. provides access to the information, through which the identity of the Client can be established, only to the employees who need this information for "Stilka" Ltd. to provide the services to the Visitor.
Art. 9. The user has the right to object to the processing of his data for direct marketing by sending a written message to "Stilka" Ltd. at the contact e-mail address email@example.com
V. OBLIGATIONS OF WEBSITE VISITORS
Art. 10. The visitor using the services and/or information on the Website undertakes to:
1. to comply with Bulgarian legislation and these General Terms and Conditions for using the website's resources;
2. not to damage or destroy systems or information arrays (crack) placed on the website pages.
Art. 11. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions by using the website, the Visitor declares they have read and agreed to the rules for using the Website.
Art. 12. (1) The visitor can use the Website freely, being able to view its content in its entirety.
(2) After purchase visitors subscribe to receive a newsletter with their provided email addresses.
(3) To post opinions about the products, to gain access to certain functions or services of the Website, as well as to facilitate contact with "Stilka" Ltd. Visitors can register on the Website and create an account.
VI. AMENDMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 13. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by "Stilka" Ltd. at any time, and "Stilka" Ltd. promptly publishes the amended General Terms and Conditions on the Site, together with a message to the Visitors about the changes made.
(2) Changes in these general terms and conditions are effective for all Webite Visitors from the moment of their announcement by "Stilka" Ltd.
VII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Art. 14. (1) "Stilka" Ltd. provides access to the content of the Website as it is and does not guarantee that the guidelines in the materials on the Website lead to the results intended by the Visitors.
(2) "Stilka" Ltd. is not responsible for damages and lost benefits to Visitors caused by materials published on the Website.
(3) "Stilka" Ltd. is not responsible for damages caused by Visitors to third parties as a result of the use of the Website and the materials contained therein.
(4) The Website contains references/links to other websites of third parties and "Stilka" Ltd. is not responsible for the content and consequences of the use of these websites.
VIII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Art. 15. (1) All publications on the Website, including but not limited to texts, design, program codes, software, databases, photos, graphic images, and any other information, are the exclusive intellectual property of "Stilka" Ltd. and are subject to protection under the Copyright Act and its related rights, and they cannot be used in any way without the prior written consent of "Stilka" Ltd.
(2) Any unregulated use of the materials published on the Website, without the permission of "Stilka" Ltd., constitutes a violation for which the offender bears civil, administrative-criminal, and criminal liability following the current Bulgarian legislation.
Art. 16. (1) "Stilka" Ltd. does not allow the use in any way of the content of the Website by visualizing all or part of the materials published on it on another site.
(2) Referencing materials on the Website from other websites is permissible if it is done following good manners and commercial practice and if the referring and the methods of presentation of the reference do not raise doubts about the authorship of "Stilka" Ltd. on the materials, so Users are not misled.
VIII. OTHER PROVISIONS
Art. 17. Visitors to the Website undertake to comply with ethical norms and not to damage the reputation of "Stilka" Ltd. when using the Website and the materials contained therein.
Art. 18. The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to matters not settled in these general terms and conditions, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
Art. 19. These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Website Visitors as of 06.12.2020.